Thursday, August 8, 2013

The key to Creating a Powerful Dream board For Relationships and Appeal


My original Vision board success story is about  how I met as well as married the man of my dreams.   I am sure that if I had not created a Treasure Map for myself in 1991, also termed as Vision Board, Dream Mother board or Goal board,   however , not applied all my creative thinking power techniques that  I eagerly share in all my students, It appears that still be single, residing in Australia and wondering why life was so unfair.  

Instead I'd been happily married (since 1994) surviving in Hawaii,   which is a dream destination, experiencing life and outings beyond my dreams and passionately teaching the absolute essence of success.

How? By making a Vision Board as the powerful foundation and going to mind power techniques to attract and manifest the goals represented though vision and dream boards.

I am not alone who has attracted a major partner, many of my own , personal students have attracted view, stable relationships, some married 4 before, some recently. When you are insanely putting a Vision Board or Treasure map the photos are impressed onto the Subconscious Mind and goals become long draw sustainable reality, as to prevent short term fleeting effect.

A word of Dignity, when you create where the board, ensure the thoughts that you have about your "artwork" are supportive while you feel good looking right on it. The worst thing you can do with the law of attraction is to find put energy into what you don't wish. If the pictures your board do not made immediate good feelings, change the images and find pictures that suit a guys personality style and aid you feel happy.

Is the life you love well represented to have a Vision board?
When you look at it can you feel anticipating about  all the possibilities that life has awaiting you? Many people put hundreds or even thousands, fancy airplanes and mansions independently boards but in fact these pictures are so great a leap with certainty. The term quantum leap makes it easy a lot but how we all have been really ready to setup that leap? Consider what really can leave you feeling good about you, the future you want and more importantly, would you be ready to start living just about the most today?

Are you wherein picture?  
Why my teaching sticks out, is that I ask people to put their own faces your vision boards in the scenes the site has chosen. This adds a fantastic quality and allows your thoughts and the imagination to visualize the desired future. My own , personal first board, created began this morning 1991, had a couple embracing and i happily cut the want to return the girl in the picture and put my smiling face at this spot. Ironically, my husband looks so much like the male model inside of this picture, it is similar uncanny. When the law of attraction "kicks in" and you are able to receive you will be surprised at how literal the boards fact is.

Be Careful What You ask For
When you are having a vision board or dream board for the right relationship and romantic partners, be very clear about what you are putting on the board. If you got the replica method of that person, is it what you would like? If you got an effect or the ambiance for picture would that understand OK? Some people throw "caution for just about any wind" and put pictures very own board, just to see what they attract and might be fun if you , yourself are open. We often laugh what pictures people take pleasure in in class and then a few months later they get what exactly on the board, but say "it's the very last thing I meant. "

As we have been co-creators with a greater source, God or some refer the advantage as the Universal desire, I always request that my students experience an affirmation to every deck they design, which WE originally I learnt ones Shakti Gawain's book "Creative Visualization".

"This or something better manifests for i really do now, for the highest good off concerned, Thank you. "

This cosmic insurance policy could be the safety net for the boards manifesting since you may then attract, either what you have requested or you might get something even better. I know i did and many of my students have.

Enjoy your boards and also the pictures you collect. Be sure you are diligent with your mind and feelings and also the journey to unfold when you start to attract the okay relationship.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment